The Teamcenter® Integration for Bricsys® BricsCAD® (also known as TCBB) is developed and sold by MechWorks (part of ITI from 2018).
TCBB provides a bridge between Bricsys® BricsCAD® as the design system and Teamcenter® as the system of record. TCBB improves efficiency while enabling users to focus on product development. In addition, users are able to manage data with Teamcenter® with minimal effort, referring to clients only for virtual paperwork such as sign-offs and ECO processing.
TCBB is providing all the TCAA (Teamcenter® Integration for Autodesk® AutoCAD®) capabilities in the BricsCAD® environment, sharing the same data model and supporting a multi-CAD environment.
TCBB is owned, developed, sold and supported by MechWorks, Solution Partner of Bricsys®.
First version of TCBB is scheduled for December 2022.
- Create – create and save document to Teamcenter® directly from the CAD GUI
- Revise – Create new items and new revisions in Teamcenter® directly from the CAD GUI
- Check in and Check out – Full control of status from you CAD system
- Home Browser – Easy navigation of Teamcenter® items from your CAD system
- Files Status Browser – it gives a representation of the document structure in terms of Teamcenter® datasets
- Metadata synchronization – functionality to move information from the CAD system to Teamcenter® and vice-versa
- X-Ref & OLE support – support for hierarchy of documents
- Smart data search – support to search the Teamcenter® database from the CAD GUI
- Active Workspace integration – Easy re-use of Teamcenter® functionalities through embedded Active Workspace
- CAD neutral file support – neutral files (like PDF and DXF) can be easily generated and kept aligned to CAD documents
- for more info fill the form at https://mechworks.com/contacts
- for technical suppot write to firstname.lastname@example.org