The Teamcenter® Integration for Autodesk® AutoCAD Electrical® (also known as TCAA-E) is developed by MechWorks (part of ITI from 2018) and sold by Siemens Digital Industries Software.
TCAA-E provides a bridge between the Autodesk® AutoCAD Electrical® design system and Teamcenter®. TCAA-E improves efficiency while enabling users to focus on electrical design. The integration makes it much easier for customers to include their electrical data in the Teamcenter® environment, right alongside their AutoCAD® and Inventor® data.
Watch more on:
- Create – create and save document to Teamcenter® directly from the CAD GUI
- Revise – Create new items and new revisions in Teamcenter® directly from the CAD GUI
- Bulk Loader – tool to support the upload of archives made of unmanaged files from the file system to Teamcenter®
- Clone Wizard – tool to support easy creation of new revisions and new items in Teamcenter® for a given and managed document hierarchy
- Check in and Check out – Full control of status from you CAD system
- Home Browser – Easy navigation of Teamcenter® items from your CAD system
- Files Status Browser – it gives a representation of the document structure in terms of Teamcenter® datasets
- Metadata synchronization – functionality to move information from the CAD system to Teamcenter® and vice-versa
- X-Ref & OLE support – support for hierarchy of documents
- Smart data search – support to search the Teamcenter® database from the CAD GUI
- Active Workspace integration – Easy re-use of Teamcenter® functionalities through embedded Active Workspace
- CAD neutral file support – neutral files (like PDF, DWF, DWFX, DXF) can be easily generated and kept aligned to CAD documents
- Dispatcher support – it allows off line generation of neutral files
Contact for Support and Sales
The Teamcenter® Integration for Autodesk® Inventor® is sold and supported by Siemens Digital Industries Software.
You’re kindly requested to contact your preferred Siemens Digital Industries Software partner for any information you may need.